This week I worked more on adding new features than bug fixing.
I realized that it is going to be useful to see what is going on with the forwarding server, so I made new feature that provides current status of the proxy plugin.
The proxy reverse status can be turned on by adding StatisticsURL in the configuration file.
This way you are able to set some url like /proxy-status and to check the current slave servers status.
Currently it returns current connections per proxy, offline time and tries to reach the server if has been offline.
Also I made some more tests on the proxy by using the siege tool, it is working fine except that there is some bug with closing fds, some of the connections are not closed.
I’m going to investigate this behavior and make more tests next week.