GSoC 2013 Weekly update: Proxy Reverse – Week 12

It was a busy week mainly related with testing and fixing some serious bugs.
 
I worked mainly to fix two serious bugs. One of them caused infinite looping caused by unhandled events. This led to significant performance decreases when the bug occurred  The other bug was one that I have known about for a while but I just managed to fix it. Sometimes sockets remained open and this led to file descriptor depletion after a while.

I found the reasons behind both bugs and fixed them. Other than that I made some minor code tweaks and used testing tools to make sure everything works and to see whether
performance is good enough. Everything works fine.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s